Canadian Respiratory Health Professionals (CRHP)
The Canadian Respiratory Health Professionals (CRHP) is the multi-disciplinary healthcare professional assembly of the Canadian Thoracic Society (CTS). CRHP welcomes nurses, respiratory therapists, cardio-pulmonary physiotherapists, pharmacists, and other health professionals working in the respiratory field as well as students. CRHP members of CTS enjoy excellent benefits!
Our mission is to engage health care professionals and to provide national leadership to achieve:
- the promotion of lung health
- the prevention of lung disease
- the management of lung disease
- facilitation of interprofessional collaboration
- knowledge generation (research) and
- knowledge translation (education and dissemination)
CRHP Leadership Council for 2019-2020:
- Elizabeth French, RRT, CRE (Chair)
- Véronique Pepin, PhD, Kinésiologist (Past Chair)
- Karla Horvey, PhD, PT
- Judy King, PhD, PT
- Steve Mundle, PT
- Marco Zaccagnini, RRT, BHSc
CRHP holds its Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the Canadian Respiratory Conference, CTS’ annual scientific and educational meeting.
Please contact us at email@example.com or via our Facebook page.
Members of the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) are eligible for a reduced membership rate with CTS when joining or renewing with the CSRT. For more information about this opportunity, visit: https://cts-sct.ca/joint-membership-csrt/ or please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com