CTS in collaboration with McGill University will post recent publications and the Editor’s Top 3 Picks to keep health professionals up-to-date on the latest developments in COVID-19 research and guidance. To learn more, click on the following annotated directories:
Editor’s Top 3 Picks updated on September 22, 2020
3. Diagnosis of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
4. Epidemiology of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
5. Infection Control of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
6. Treatment of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
Other Literature Sources:
- COVID-19 Evidence Alerts from McMaster PLUSTM – COVID-19 Evidence Alerts alerts users to current best evidence for clinical care of people with threatened, suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection. It is updated every weekday as evidence reports are published in all journals included in MEDLINE. Reports are critically appraised for scientific merit, and those with acceptable scientific merit are appraised for relevance and importance by frontline clinicians.
- COVID-END resources for researchers – teams from the McMaster Health Forum and Ottawa Hospital Research Institute – as part of their contribution to RISE – and the Africa Centre for Evidence have created and regularly update this guide to all COVID-19 evidence sources.
- LitCovid is a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus. The articles are updated daily and are further categorized by different research topics and geographic locations for improved access.
- Taylor & Francis Group publisher of the CTS Journal ‘Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine provide free to access content on COVID-19 highlighting CTS’ guidance documents.