COVID-NMA is an international research initiative supported by the WHO and Cochrane.
They provide a living mapping of COVID-19 trials. They also conduct living evidence synthesis on preventive interventions, treatments and vaccines for COVID-19 to assist decision makers.
Click here to visit the website.
Other Literature Sources:
- COVID-19 Evidence Alerts from McMaster PLUSTM – COVID-19 Evidence Alerts alerts users to current best evidence for clinical care of people with threatened, suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection. It is updated every weekday as evidence reports are published in all journals included in MEDLINE. Reports are critically appraised for scientific merit, and those with acceptable scientific merit are appraised for relevance and importance by frontline clinicians.
- COVID-END resources for researchers – teams from the McMaster Health Forum and Ottawa Hospital Research Institute – as part of their contribution to RISE – and the Africa Centre for Evidence have created and regularly update this guide to all COVID-19 evidence sources.
- The articles are updated daily and are further categorized by different research topics and geographic locations for improved access.
Taylor & Francis Group publisher of the CTS Journal ‘Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine provide free to access content on COVID-19 highlighting CTS’ guidance documents.
COVID-19 Research in 2020
CTS in collaboration with McGill University posted publications and the Editor’s Top 3 Picks on the developments in COVID-19 research and guidance.
1. Chronic Lung Disease and COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
2. Clinical Features of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
3. Diagnosis of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
4. Epidemiology of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
5. Infection Control of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory
6. Treatment of COVID-19 – Annotated Directory