Joint CTS-ERS Membership – Special Offer
As part of the growing collaboration between CTS and the European Respiratory Society (ERS), a special agreement was signed in May 2016 to enable CTS members to become ERS members with all associated benefits and privileges at a special discounted rate. Full details are provided in a joint letter from the Executive leadership of both societies. In brief, we are pleased to announce the following benefits to our members:
- The option to join ERS is now included in the online CTS membership forms for all categories of membership
- You will be able to join ERS at this special rate when you renew your annual CTS membership:
- CTS members under 65 years of age: $35 per year (plus applicable taxes) This represents a savings of $65-$175 per year, depending on the ERS category of membership.
- CTS members aged over 65 years of age: complimentary ERS annual membership
ERS Membership benefits
- Discounted registration fees to the ERS International Congress
- Electronic access to the European Respiratory Journal (ERJ) including ERS Congress Abstracts and proceedings supplements of the ERJ, European respiratory Review (ERR), Breathe and the Monograph
- Receipt of the ERS Weekly newsletter
- Opportunities to participate in ERS assemblies
- Opportunity to participate and vote in the constitutional meetings of the ERS
- Opportunity to apply for the prestigious academic distinction of “Fellow of the ERS” (FERS)
- And more! See the FAQ for full details or www.ersnet.org.